Tuesday 28 February 2012

How To Burn Various MP4 Videos To Amazing Dvds As Gifts

MP4 (MPEG Part 14) is a video container format that was introduced by Microsoft and with the wide usage of this format by Apple Inc. it is now a very popular video container format. It can now be found almost everywhere in the internet. For its excellent compression capability (means smaller size) without harming the audio and video quality and other advantages, it is also used by the digital cameras and camcorders to capture videos.

As an amateur videographer I am always with my handy cam and I take a lot of footage of everywhere I go and everyone I meet. I kind of make a video profile of the person I meet or the place or location that I go to and when it comes to any event, I am the most busy person as I run everywhere to catch every moments in my camcorder. As a result of all these video taking activities, I have a lot of videos in my HDD. I mostly use MP4 format as it is easier to work with, it takes less space than other video formats and as I am using Mac, MP4 is a friendly format.

At present I was thinking about making a video to present as a gift to my family and friends. As I had thousands of videos of my family, family events like weddings, birthdays and others etc. and friend's videos, I was thinking about making two or three flashback videos with all those videos I have.

Then I can share the DVD video with the family members at home and friends in the big TV screen as a New Year gift. I can also send the DVD to the family members who are far away. In that way we all can enjoy and remember the year that we have left behind.

So I started on the videos and I made two video movies. One of the video is for my family and other for my friends. They were both in MP4 format as other video formats were taking too much space to be burn into a single DVD. After burning the first DVD I decided to see if it works in the DVD player.

When I tried I found I was frustrated as it was not working. So I checked on the Internet and I found out that DVD player can play only VOB (Video Object) Video Format and there are other things that I have to do besides converting the video format to run it in a DVD player. So, I looked for a MP4 to DVD converter that will do all the work for me. I used Aimersoft DVD Creator which is a great tool for creating DVDs.

At the beginning I had no plan for a DVD menu, but as DVD Creator by Aimersoft lets the user make DVD menus easily I ended up with a cool menu for both my DVDs. The DVD menu templates were free so that was a great as well. The software is easy to use for the design of the user interface which is made for user convenience.

If you are looking to burn mp4 to DVD there are many software available in the market. You can also look for it on Internet. For detail visit aimersoft.com.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment